Getting a moped license in Japan

Posted on August 3, 2012. Filed under: other | Tags: , , |

Getting a moped license in Japan is not that hard. It is much easier than getting an auto license. The cost is reasonable and the process is straightforward, thanks to the Nagoya International Center.  Need to get to work in a reasonable time. Don’t want to pay for parking. Don’t want to pay outrageous prices for gas. Don’t want to pay exorbitant insurance rates. Then a 50cc scooter is for you.  You have to get at least a 90% on a written exam (which is given in English or Japanese) to obtain the scooter license. But the Nagoya International Center has study materials including old exams that will almost guarantee you will pass the 50 question (True/False) test.  The test is mostly common sense but there are a few questions that require specific knowledge.

Read about the details on their website.

Make a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Liked it here?
Why not try sites on the blogroll...

%d bloggers like this: